XPe Licenses + Flash Disks

Owners are encouraged to post here as well as suppliers. If you had either a good or bad experience in purchasing yours let others know. If you are selling WebDT's or selling parts and or accessories please link to your stores and or auctions. WebDT reserves the right to edit or rmove dead links to ended auctions.
rectic

XPe Licenses + Flash Disks

Post by rectic »

Found a reseller that is able to get XPe License for the 366 (plus flash chips installed with XPe already). They mentioned that the licenses were pulled from units that were upgraded to another OS, but the label is still intact and will be sold. I purchased a 1GB flash and it works great. Here were the costs they gave me, which included US shipping:

XPe License + 1GB Flash = $150 shipped
XPe License + 4GB Flash = $215 shipped

Looks like the license is around $100, as I know the 1GB chip is only $40.

I can direct you to them if you have an interest.
Last edited by rectic on Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Taltos

Re: XPe Licenses + Flash Disks

Post by Taltos »

How much with out an os on them, or if not, with xpe for the dt360?
spinmd

Post by spinmd »

Hello,

Just joined as I'm trying to tweak a few of my WebDT tablets and saw your post about available flash drives with xpe.  Would you be able to provide me info on who might have these available?  I would like to just swap out my 512 flash with a 1gb or higher and this looks like the simplest way.

Thanks,

Ron
spinmd@mchsi.com
simonk1969

Post by simonk1969 »

I'd be interested in this reseller as well, so please could you send me the details.

Thanks
Simon