Playing sound clips through Mixing board to Stereo Amps

If you have a posted video online or a website that shows how you are using your WebDT, by all means, please show it off! WebDT reserves the right to remove content that is not in line with the goas of webdt.org or videos that are not in good taste.
trmptplyr2368

Playing sound clips through Mixing board to Stereo Amps

Post by trmptplyr2368 »

I found an interesting use for my webdt 366... playing sound clips in performances....

I'm in an indoor percussion line and we just recently performed a James Bond themed show that we needed sound effects for... so, running winCE, i just wrote some simple HTML to play sound clips with one touch.... a little unorthodox and maybe a waste of computing power but it was a heck of a lot cheaper and easier than anything else to do the same thing... I had a heck of a time wiring the tablet's 3/32" jack into an Amplifier though... We needed it to be stereophonic so I had to split the channel that I got and mess around with levels for a while before it was acceptable... all in all, however, it is definitely a good application for tablets running winCE...

Here's the Pic of the group with the 366 held by the guy in the gold jacket..
Attachments
drumline1.jpg
Last edited by trmptplyr2368 on Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.