WebDT internal batteries surplus?

Owners are encouraged to post here as well as suppliers. If you had either a good or bad experience in purchasing yours let others know. If you are selling WebDT's or selling parts and or accessories please link to your stores and or auctions. WebDT reserves the right to edit or rmove dead links to ended auctions.
ShortMan

WebDT internal batteries surplus?

Post by ShortMan »

I found this surplus site selling batteries (ACC-006-12 BATTERY "WORKING PULLS")

http://www.centurian-surplus.com/servle ... %22/Detail

The pics show what appears to be new in plastic pouches, and the measurements match my DT366 internal's measurements, only $4 apiece + shipping/handling ($22 to west coast) I have ordered 2, will post results.
ShortMan

Re: WebDT internal batteries surplus?

Post by ShortMan »

Batteries arrived in a week and worked great, I estimate that mine are about 80% efficient compared to new. I get about 2 hours with screen dimmed to lowest +1

Unfortunately, they sold out, hopefully many of us got some...

Kudos to tbowland for the excellent 366LX for $75. does anyone have an internal description of the LX components?

I have a slot just under the mPCI slot that looks like another type of removable flash, but more pins and almost no clearance above it. Maybe a proprietary cable attach for external IDE?

Also, the LX form factor moved HDD1 away from the processor to just under the CF slot, so my case MOD from the GX for an externally mounted ide/cf adapter will have to be re-engineered. :-[