FS: Large quantities DT366 extra battery & 6-bay DT366 gang charger

Owners are encouraged to post here as well as suppliers. If you had either a good or bad experience in purchasing yours let others know. If you are selling WebDT's or selling parts and or accessories please link to your stores and or auctions. WebDT reserves the right to edit or rmove dead links to ended auctions.
sunnyvoip

FS: Large quantities DT366 extra battery & 6-bay DT366 gang charger

Post by sunnyvoip »

If you own a DT366 tablet and need extra battery, or you own many DT366 and need a gang charger which can charge 6 batteries in same time.  Please have a look at my site:

http://www.sunnyvoip.com 

I have  a few thousands extra battery for DT366 (30 each free shipping) and 1000+ gang charger($50 each).
angrymeat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: FS: Large quantities DT366 extra battery & 6-bay DT366 gang charger

Post by angrymeat »

do you have any of the cradles for these units the ones with the usb port on them ?
Last edited by angrymeat on Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sunnyvoip

Re: FS: Large quantities DT366 extra battery & 6-bay DT366 gang charger

Post by sunnyvoip »

I don't have the charging cradle with 2 usb port but I know the other guy on this form (Darkica?) has a few spare one last time I talked with him. Try to PM him to see if he still has any available.

The other option is just buy a universal dock(USB hub+ethernet port + video + sound). One of my customer bought one from buy.com and he likes it.