Hi there, I'm a seller for these WEBDT 366's

Owners are encouraged to post here as well as suppliers. If you had either a good or bad experience in purchasing yours let others know. If you are selling WebDT's or selling parts and or accessories please link to your stores and or auctions. WebDT reserves the right to edit or rmove dead links to ended auctions.
montrealprinters

Hi there, I'm a seller for these WEBDT 366's

Post by montrealprinters »

http://cgi.ebay.ca/DT-Research-WEB-DT36 ... 240%3A1309

Above is a link to my ebay auction, I'm the only one selling these that has 100% positive feedback and also is providing a 60 day no hassle warranty. If the above link doesn't work you can get me with the below link to my seller account. Thanks for your interest !

http://shop.ebay.ca/merchant/montrealprinters
angrymeat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Hi there, I'm a seller for these WEBDT 366's

Post by angrymeat »

I havnt used this guy but I wanted to add laptops4less I would avoid  he misrepresents the hell out of the specs on his systems and did not include the stand stated in the auction I have tried to contact 4 times no with no answer .
Fleegman
Developer
Developer

Post by Fleegman »

Really? That's odd, because I purchased my WebDT from this seller with no problems at all.  The items was a bit slow at shipping, but the seller did answer all my questions fast enough.  The WebDT that I purchased from this seller was the WebDT366 GX, came with bluetooth wi-fi card, stylus, power adapter and the secondary external battery.  And since he's a Canadian seller, that's one of the reason why I purchased from him (because I'm located in Canada too).  All in all, I thought the seller was good.
angrymeat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by angrymeat »

I was talking about a different seller in my post the laptops4less guy sorry i guess i should have made a different post .