Finaly got one

Owners are encouraged to post here as well as suppliers. If you had either a good or bad experience in purchasing yours let others know. If you are selling WebDT's or selling parts and or accessories please link to your stores and or auctions. WebDT reserves the right to edit or rmove dead links to ended auctions.
Taltos

Finaly got one

Post by Taltos »

Initially ordered one on ebay from laptops4me, month later no product and no help in the communication department. Had to start a paypal claim. Ordered from sunnyvoip on ebay was here in six days. I ordered the 360 though so i could do the usb2 an wirelessG. It will be a remote front end for a car pc hopefully. So ironically it turned out for the best.
david_halliday
Developer
Developer

Re: Finaly got one

Post by david_halliday »

I know laptops4me has been hit and miss for many. I know Q had problems with them but I have not had an unresolved issue. I ordered 3 machines that all arrived on time and recently ordered three new batteries from some other user that also turned out to be latptops4me as well. However, when the batteries arrived I was shipped 4 used batteries by mistake. I contacted the seller and was told to just keep the existing batteries and they will ship out 3 more new ones (or so they claim) they arrive next week.

Dave.