Selling a DT366-LX800 Debian 6 and a DT360

Owners are encouraged to post here as well as suppliers. If you had either a good or bad experience in purchasing yours let others know. If you are selling WebDT's or selling parts and or accessories please link to your stores and or auctions. WebDT reserves the right to edit or rmove dead links to ended auctions.
quotaholic
Administrator
Administrator

Selling a DT366-LX800 Debian 6 and a DT360

Post by quotaholic »

Hi All,

Selling one of my DT366's. This is an LX800 hardware set with 512mb of ram. It has the original 512mb ssd in it as well. The SSD is loaded with a build of Debian 6 running LXDE, Wicd and Blueman bluetooth manager. It has opera browser and a lot of custom scripts in it that will suspend and wake, Associate buttons on the front to apps and keyboard. The unit comes with a dock with two usb ports and it is rather new. I have about 6 months of on and off use on it. Mostly this was the test bed for things I would build on a 4gb similarly equipped tablet. When I got it this was new in the box. The only thing that I would think about changing on this is the wifi card. For whatever reason she just does not like wpa networks. Some go well, others do not associate. Here is a link to a youtube video that shows the actions and usability.

http://youtu.be/2B-w-vI1S7c

One thing has changed since this video. I learned how to take the window decorations away from XVKBD. In essence it looks and acts just like the WinCE keyboard does. Considering the time invested, usage on the unit as well as the functionality of the modern linux operating system I would like to get $150.00 for the 366 and $200.00 for the 360.

Feel free to ask questions. I will take pics this evening and link those in to this post as well.

quotaholic