Looking to buy DT 366 with LX 800 - new or used

Owners are encouraged to post here as well as suppliers. If you had either a good or bad experience in purchasing yours let others know. If you are selling WebDT's or selling parts and or accessories please link to your stores and or auctions. WebDT reserves the right to edit or rmove dead links to ended auctions.
agronomix

Looking to buy DT 366 with LX 800 - new or used

Post by agronomix »

New to the forum and was looking for affordable rugged hardware to develop GPS software for agricultural use. Currently have a GPS coverage program running great on older 400MHz HP iPAQ (PocketPC 2003) but screen is a tad too small at 3.78" and not bright enough for sunny days.

I thought the DT366 would be a good fit but need a unit to evaluate. I should be able to run my software on any DT366 but would prefer the faster processor and USB 2.0 if possible.

Anyone know if these can still be found anywhere? I didn't get a reply from tbowland in the past two days so I'm assuming he's sold out.
Dave7341

Re: Looking to buy DT 366 with LX 800 - new or used

Post by Dave7341 »

I have one for sale. It's the AZENTEK DT360 with 1gb of RAM and a 20gb hard drive. It has USB2, a PCMCIA slot with an AT&T Sierra wireless card and install CD - check your local AT&T shop for activation - it includes the SIM card. It's loaded with Windows XP Tablet PC Edition with COA sticker - hand writing and voice recognition. Comes with a good battery, rubber shock bumpers with flip-down screen protector, regulated 12v DC power supply, RAM vehicle mount and original stylus. Excellent condition with no wear spots on the screen. $300 shipped to US address.

More info here with video:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications ... No=3052487

If that's not too powerful for your application, contact me at ka2ctn@aol.com
agronomix

Post by agronomix »

If that's not too powerful for your application, contact me at ka2ctn@aol.com
lol

I sent you an email with some questions. Thanks!
plane_crazy

Post by plane_crazy »

Agronomix,

If that doesn't work out I may have a DT366GX to sell soon with MicroXP on it.

Let me know if your interested.
agronomix

Post by agronomix »

Hi plane_crazy,

Thanks for the offer. I'm hoping to find one or more 360 or 366 with the LX 800 but if I can't find any I'll certainly get one with the GX 533.

Dave7341 seems to have a nice one for sale and was very helpful in trying to find a solution but the cost of an international transaction is putting the brakes on that. Still keeping that option open though. He also mentioned tbowland might be on vacation so I'm still hopeful I'll hear from him before too long.
LeandroRange

Post by LeandroRange »

If that doesn't work out I may have a DT366GX to sell soon with MicroXP on it.
buy cheap dvds says hello to all of TV fans!