Internet access

If you are running Windows on your WebDT366 this is for you.
x10pf

Internet access

Post by x10pf »

After a week or so of using my DT366, getting to the network and the internet, my browser no longer gets me anywhere.  It won't access previously saved favorites, in fact won't even populate the address bar.  I can type an address but it doesn't respond, not even with a page not found.

Wireless is showing an excellent connection.  I'm at a loss to know what happened or what I should do next.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.
plane_crazy

Re: Internet access

Post by plane_crazy »

What OS did you install and what browser are you using? Have you tried re-installing your browser or switching to a new browser. Opera portable is great as it is small and doesn't need to be installed. There is also a portable Google chrome now. Check out http://portableapps.com/. Anything portable on a stick or your CF card doesn't take up any space on your drive.

Bruce
plane_crazy
x10pf

Re: Internet access

Post by x10pf »

Thanks for the reply.  I was able to find the problem, it was an intranet web page that had a javascript command it didn't seem to like.  It would make all other sites unreachable until I re-started through the bios.  Haven't yet gone back to duplicate or see what other script commands might be a problem.