Have a tip or tweak that worked for you? This is the place to share it. In particular allocatable memory, flash card slot limitations and speeds as well as how to set up a toggle for outdoor viewable video.
I changed something in the bios that broke the display.
Could someone post the key presses to reset the bios on the DT366 and save?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:07 pm
Tap madly on the F1 key to enter bios.
Careful - the F1 key also displays the help, and you have no way of telling... so I'm suggesting that you tap keys multiple times to dismiss the help...
1) Tap F1 madly. After 30 secs you should be in BIOS
2) Tap the 'L' key a few times... this will Load Defaults and confirm.
3) Tap the 'X' key a few times... this will Save values and Exit.
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:58 am
Return to Bios Settings
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest