Drivers For the dt368

This board is for Windows on a DT368 / Atigo T
howie368

Drivers For the dt368

Post by howie368 »

This should be all of the drivers that MicroXP doesn't install automatically, plus some programs that work well and have a small footprint. Includes On screen kbd, soundrecorder, scrnsaver, cardgames.

Unrar the archive.
Place the system32 files into the windows\system32 directory and open the device manager.
Choose update driver on the devices that have no driver installed and point the wizard at the correct directory where you unrared the archive.
When the hardware wizard asks you for a windows file that is not installed point it to the system32 directory.
Install the SM712 driver first, change the resolution to 800X600 in display properties.
Install the ALi magick driver second (executable).
Then the cardbus driver.
Next is the Cisco Airocard 350 (in the system32 directory)
Then the Penmount 9000 universal driver (executable).
Next find the device with the hardwareID "ASIM0000", the driver for it is in the btnagent directory. Install anyway if windows says it is not the right driver.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/b02ed76 ... rivers.rar
howie368

Re: Drivers For the dt368

Post by howie368 »

I found this sm712 video driver that supports rotation. It asks you to set the color depth at 16bit if you want to use it though. It has drivers for win98, win2k, wince, winnt4, & winxp.

Download Smi712.rar from FileFactory.com
cyberlink

Post by cyberlink »

I get the message that de drivers for the battery aren't found with MicroXP.

Anybody knows what i'm missing ?

Is there a place to set the brightness of the screen ?
howie368

Post by howie368 »

Are you using an external battery? What ver of microxp? I'm using the eXPerience v0.82 microxp and it installs the MS ACPI-control method battery driver.

You might need to install the button agent drivers and the acpi bios simulator driver included in the driver pack.

To adjust the brightness install the smi712 video driver and the hardware buttons driver then check the task manager to see if "brightness.exe" is running. If its not, it can be found in \windows\system32.  Hold down the third button at the bottom, marked as wireless, and press up on the direction button located on the right hand side.

This guide for the 366 has information about the hardware buttons and brightness that applies to to 368

https://ruggedcomputing.co.uk/files/Web ... 0Guide.pdf
cyberlink

Post by cyberlink »

ok, thanks for your info, i will try out and let you know what the outcome is.
Dave7341

Post by Dave7341 »

This is kind of old but.....

My 368 does not use 'brightness.exe' or 'setbright.exe' like the 366 and 360 to adjust the screen brightness.  It's a hardware issue.  You need to hold down button number 3 and use the up and down arrow to adjust the brightness.  Holding down button 4 with the up and down will power off the LCD display and back on. 

This is not a blank screen saver but a complete power off of the monitor which reduces power consumption 50-60%.  The tablet is still on to receive IMs or email - this is great for playing music for long periods of time.  With the screen powered off and some additional power savers, I can play music for 8+ hours on battery power.

-Dave