100% Working NimbleX on the WebDT366

This board posts about running linux on your webdt366
quotaholic
Administrator
Administrator

Re: 100% Working NimbleX on the WebDT366

Post by quotaholic »

Here is a Torrent file for Volkswagners NimblexDT366 image. Please bear in mind that my connection is pretty slow DSL so it may take a while. As any torrent download goes it depends on the number of seeders. Please be a friend and let it run for a while.

Thanks
quotaholic
Attachments
NimblexDT366.torrent
(15.82 KiB) Downloaded 744 times
volkswagner
Administrator
Administrator

Post by volkswagner »

I am trying to download torrent, so I can seed it...Seems to be stuck at 0%...No peers.  ;)
Nothing is ever easy, but if it is difficult you must be doing it wrong.
My Wife's invention Doll Carrier
quotaholic
Administrator
Administrator

Post by quotaholic »

I am moving some huge files around getting ready for a trip out of town this weekend. I see in KTorrent that there is one leecher as of 6:45 am mountain time but no xfer. Hmmm.

Keep it on during the day. I just maxed the upload allowances for the file. Hopefully it takes.
volkswagner
Administrator
Administrator

Post by volkswagner »

quotaholic wrote: I am moving some huge files around getting ready for a trip out of town this weekend. I see in KTorrent that there is one leecher as of 6:45 am mountain time but no xfer. Hmmm.

Keep it on during the day. I just maxed the upload allowances for the file. Hopefully it takes.
Still says it is connecting to peers.  I don't think it is on my end, as I have tried on my lappy and server.  Maybe we can get it sorted after you weekend away...Have Fun!

:D
Nothing is ever easy, but if it is difficult you must be doing it wrong.
My Wife's invention Doll Carrier
quotaholic
Administrator
Administrator

Post by quotaholic »

Sigh, The person who bought my plane ticket got the dates mixed up. I am actually home now and leave next weekend. If I see a uploader and nothing is taking place I am guessing port settings on my router. I will look in to soon. Just getting home from work and heading to the store. Also googled linux live and am thinking of making good use of that 1gb card that tkmedia gave me this weekend. Nothing else planned. Should be around on irc.