New member (Ham operator)

This is the area for everything that just doesn't fit well anywhere else
n3qxc

New member (Ham operator)

Post by n3qxc »

Hello all,

I'm a new member here. I have aquired a number of DT366's and 360's from the scrap pile at work. I'm here to share ideas and learn more about these little devices.

The units that I have recovered are usually working with limited problems, most of them have been software and easily to resolve by reinstalling the image back to them.

I have found the image files on the server at work, and would like to know more about how to modify the images that I have.

I have been using my DT366 and 360 with MMSSTV. (slow scan tv software) for ham radio use. Also these devices make great dedicated Bit-torrent devices or live streaming audio. I have also been able to watch movies from a sandisk 8 gig mem stick using divx software.

I have been logging some of the information from the inf files in an excel spreadsheet and looking to share my research on my webpage... had an issue with the webpage the other night... so looking to try again today....

Anyhow... look for more post from me in the future about my webpage

Thank you for this wonderful area of information... I'm sure I will learn a ton from all.

Michael
n3qxc

Re: New member (Ham operator)

Post by n3qxc »

Here is the link for a spreadsheet of info of the INF directory for my system running win XP Embedded SP-2.
If you are in need of any of the driver files or information, feel free to contact me....

http://home.comcast.net/~n3qxc/dt360data.mht
quotaholic
Administrator
Administrator

Re: New member (Ham operator)

Post by quotaholic »

Hello and welcome! Fellow member Foxx is also a HAM operator. Can you tell us more about the software you are using? Sounds interesting. Thank you for sharing your findings! It truly is the community that makes this site a great resource.

quotaholic