What WIFI cards work with the Web dt366?

The Collective will serve as a tips and tricks area. Information here will be contributed only by moderators and will hopefully act as a reference point. If you have information that should be in here please let us know
dr_Henio

What WIFI cards work with the Web dt366?

Post by dr_Henio »

Is the difference between wince or xpe ?
Foxx
Administrator
Administrator

Re: What WIFI cards work with the Web dt366?

Post by Foxx »

Huge difference. If you dont know what the difference between Windows XP and WIndows CE, I suggest you do your homework.

Almost any PCMCIA wifi card will work... as long as the OEM has drivers for your host OS. In this case if you are running Windows CE, you are morbidly short on selections. Win XP is very common, ive had some amazing success on my DT, but 512MB is not enough for a typical install.
Hacking is not a crime, It's a passion - www.BSoDtv.org
If you need someone to IDE mod your DT366 toss me a PM.
Fullenwider

Re: What WIFI cards work with the Web dt366?

Post by Fullenwider »

Foxx wrote:Huge difference. If you dont know what the difference between Windows XP and WIndows CE, I suggest you do your homework.
wifly wep Crack cracking wpa2
Almost any PCMCIA wifi card will work... as long as the OEM has drivers for your host OS. In this case if you are running Windows CE, you are morbidly short on selections. Win XP is very common, ive had some amazing success on my DT, but 512MB is not enough for a typical install.

Is the difference between wince or xpe ?