solved battery problem O_o

Topics on hardware and modifications. Please post your "how to" steps that involve tools here.
palladyn

solved battery problem O_o

Post by palladyn »

HI,

I had a problem witch internal battery pack it looks like it was compleatly dead , today i have tried to rebuild this battery and i have removed all the orginal tape ( ? ) from the battery to get to the cells ( i was hoping to read voltage and ampres from the cell ) i started my multimeter to cheack voltage on the cell ( hoping that not every single gonna be dead ) and what i have found out is that every single was OK O_O after putting battery back together it started to work.

I am writing about this beacose maybe it is some common problem.
Alsow i have found strange thing, 3 of the cell have holes in the middle of them , it was not made by accident or sth it was made by factory , from those cells some liquid flows out ( poisening ? i know that some combination of lith are poisening so i taped back those holes ). Any kind of information about this holes will be great :P

I hope this information are use full :)
cgrape2

Re: solved battery problem O_o

Post by cgrape2 »

Remember to use Gloves (Disposable kind)because "Heavy Metals" can be absorbed through the skin!
Why were the "Holes" in the Battery?What a mystery!
cgrape2
palladyn

Post by palladyn »

I did not have any kind of contact with it ( i hope  )  but as more i think about it as more i want to dispose  this battery , this is not normal as i know O_O
cgrape2

Post by cgrape2 »

No kidding,that IS a mystery!I have several battery packs trhat need rebuilding,as well.I'm a REAL neophyte at this so any guidance would be appreciated!
cgrape2
cgrape2

Post by cgrape2 »

With some hope of a good outcome I also disassembled a Battery Pack.My cells had no holes.They were VERY dead tho.I'm searching for replacement cells and will report back when I locate some.(Or not!)
cgrape2